Litigation has always been the core of our practice.
We acquired our in-depth expertise in litigation through our prior positions in both leading law firms and preeminent companies, where we gained significant experience in handling sensitive and complex cases.
Our experience allows us to determine, in coordination with our clients, the most efficient strategy for any type of case, as plaintiff/claimant or defendant.
Our practice in litigation is recognized, our firm is referenced by the Legal Guide 500 EMEA.
We advise and represent clients across the complete spectrum of business litigation:
- Pre/post acquisition – corporate finance
- Disputes between partners / shareholders
- Debt and/or equity investments
- Liability and revocation of directors
Banking and Financial Disputes
Investment and Asset Management Cases
Commercial and civil litigation
- Civil and contractual liability
- Termination of Established Business Relationships
- Unfair competition
Industrial/Large-scale Projects Litigation
White-collar Crime Litigation and Investigation
- Directors’ and Officers’ criminal liability
- Corporate Crime
Industrial/large-scale projects litigation
White-collar crime litigation
- Directors’ criminal liability
- Corporate crime